Skin ADV
Perugia Turismo

Chiesa Monastero Oasi di Sant’Antonio

Via Canali, 14

The house of missionaries

This Church is dedicated to Sant’Antonio from Padova and it became parish in 1967. In 1971, a new church was built following the project of the roman architect Carlo Bevilacqua where it is possible to admire mosaics, glass windows and graffiti of father Ugolino da Belluno, pupil of Gino Severini.

Under the church a modern theatre hall dedicated to Giovanni Paolo II. In the spaces of the Monastery (1949), the OASIS library, open to the public and with 40.000 volumes.

Opening Hours: 6:30 am – 12:00 pm; 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm

tel. +39 075 5057127

Perugia Capitale