Skin ADV
Perugia Turismo

Cappella di San Severo (San Severo Chapel)

Piazza Raffaello (Porta Sole)

The San Severo Chalpel hosts the only remaining work by Raffaello in Perugia: the fresco Trinità e Santi benedettini e camaldoles (Trinity and Benedectine and Camaldolesi Saints). 

Closed for renovation works

The Chapel of San Severo, first built in the XV Century, is adjacent to the church and convent of the Camaldolesi, present since the XII Century.

Inside the chapel, is a fresco painted by Raffaello Sanzio, between 1505 and 1508, the upper part of which portrays the Trinity.

It is the only painting by the Maestro from Urbino still in Perugia. It was finished by his master Pietro Vannucci – also known as Perugino after his death in 1521, who also added the Saints in the lower part.

Opening hours:

Closed: 25th December and 1st January, Mondays (exept April and August)

Ticket € 4,00;
Reduced ticket A  €2,00
(senior over 65 years - groups of minimum 15 people);
Reduced B  € 1,00 (from 7 to 14 years old, schools);
Free (from 0 to 6 years)

Combined ticket for access to the three museum spaces Cappella di San Severo, Civic Museum of Palazzo della Penna and Templar Complex of San Bevignate:

Ticket € 9,00; 

Reduced A € 6,00

(senior over 65 years - groups of minimum 15 people);

Reduced B € 4,00 (from 7 to 14 years old, schools)

Free (from 0 to 6 years).

Wheelchair accessible (in Piazza Raffaello there are two spaces for disabled people, for each specific category just in front of San Severo Chapel. The circulation of disabled people is always allowed. From 7:00 am to 10:00 am the pilomat is open while in the following hours it is necessary to contact the Police Municipality (+39 075.5723232) for opening by remote control.
During the closing hours of the ZTL (weekdays 12:00 am – 1:00 pm/holidays 12:00 am – 7:00 am) 
disabled people without telepass can communicate the transit to the address enclosing a copy of the mark and the plate of the used vehicle).

Info: Tel. +39 075 9471766